In today’s competitive job market, employers, graduates, highly qualified and well-trained for rent. You can not afford to waste your time with an education that will help you get the job you want not lose. Centennial College, all our programs are designed for success.
In this program, you will learn not only how to use the latest cutting edge tools, but you also learn how to apply the latest principles of professionals. To complement your classroom learning, you will also have practical experience in laboratories.
Centennial staff not only believes in the students the best possible experience of teaching, but also provides the best guidance and career advice.
Centennial College journalism three-year program is designed for high school graduates. You prepare for a new career. The classroom to a full-time editorial instead of professional practice
News coverage to explore human interest stories, journalists report events to interview the influencers and discuss issues of our time. Journalism is an exciting career and quickly focused on the people, places and interesting stories.
In this program, you must:
* Apply your skills in writing an editorial for the community newspaper and online publication. This experience is being processed versatile and work experience as soon as you graduate.
* Covers a variety of topics, develop essential basic skills they need for a career as a writer, journalist, or a station and beyond.
* Development of new skills, multi-platform online for the world to develop relationships.
Centennial College expects students who present themselves for admission to programs of certification or diploma of at least one high school in Ontario (OSSD) or equivalent or be 19 years of age or older. Possession of minimum admission requirements does not guarantee admission to the program.
* Estimated German statutory 12C or U or skills, or equivalent
A recording session program if the applicant is:
* Test Edition
* Perform a current events quiz
Write employed (e), a short essay
* English will be considered in the approval process
* Students are responsible for maintaining their own field placement